"Al Hasa" Al Hasa by 1W1V
Al Hasa Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 3 photos
The village of Al Hasa is located along the desert highway before Maan.
There are few things to see here but they are not really located in the village.
The Castle is a bit out of the village but easily reachable with a city car despicte the fact that you have to use a dirty road (on the left side of the pic).
If you continue this dirty road, you may find at the top of hills the site of Ruweihi and Umm Uptulal but very few remain and it is difficult to have a clear idea about the ruins.
I guess if you continue the track, you may connect with the King's highway.
- Pros:Easy to find
- Cons:Need 4X4 if you continue after Qala'at al Hisa
- In a nutshell:Why not ?
20 Km further west to Qala't al Hisa, the old and unsignificant ruins of Umm Uptula. In fact nearly nothing remain and... more travel advice
1W1V's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Al Hasa
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Al Hasa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Al Hasa
Top 10 Pages
- Kathmandu 20 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amman Intro, 50 reviews, 37 photos
- Tibet Intro, 50 reviews, 37 photos
- Petra Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 21 reviews, 55 photos
- New York City Intro, 26 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 38 photos
- Myanmar (Burma) Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Singapore Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos