"My Dear Pristine Town - Prishtina" Top 5 Page for this destination Pristina by tinushi

Pristina Travel Guide: 284 reviews and 459 photos

The first association with Prishtina is breaking news about war and sufferings. I am used to write and answer question regarding political issues or conflicts ongoing for quite a period. I even had doubts if someone would consider Kosovo as touristic destination. Then it hit me.

Yes, people should come here and meet very hospitable and friendly Kosovars. Visit breathtaking landscapes and witness birth of life from hopes.

Now,I am trying to figure out what should I write about on my Prishtina page and i have not figured that yet. Until I find the answer, i will be posting tips and hint. I will need your help to build a page that will serve useable touristic information.

Please help me!

PS please note that i do not agree with VT classification that Kosovo is part of Serbia cos it is not, at least for last 4 years. Nevertheless, i am here to travel and not politicize therefore i will "neglect" it.

• Intro Updated Feb 20, 2012

• hopeful49's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2014 at 8:23 PM

Tina ,
    Hello I am wanting to plan a trip to Prishtina, in May. It will be my very first time to fly over seas. I am from Texas. Can you give me any tips, suggestions. I wonder about traveling alone? safety? any information I will appreciate thank you.

JB

• Jul 6, 2011 at 1:58 PM

There is also direct fly from Geneva and Basel with Easyjet. Very cheap if you plan ahead.

• GyuriFT's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2008 at 3:15 PM

I just drove from Belgrade in my car. It was a very scenic and not difficult drive. Sadly to save time I had to drive through most of Ibar valley by night.

• fabrice's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2008 at 3:56 AM

I could come from germany with a bus

• Oct 26, 2006 at 3:12 AM

thanks!! your tips are the best and more complete I've found on the net until now!!

• Yiannis2000's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2004 at 1:27 AM

Hi Tina, we do not see often VT members from Kosovo, will u write something more about it???

• GrantBoone's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2004 at 4:52 AM

Hi Tina, I look forward to the photos of your hometown.

tinushi's Related Pages

Badges & Stats in Pristina

Have you been to Pristina?

Friends