"Sunny, Windy and Watery Sozopol!!!" Sozopol by trono
Sozopol Travel Guide: 101 reviews and 236 photos
I have finally come to Sozopol, Bulgaria after crossing the border of Ukraine and Romania. It's a very nice and cozy town consisting of the Old and New Towns. It has two beaches, port and naval base at the Old Town side. Many cheap restaurants and cafes, not so many tourists as in August.
A view of the New Town from the central beach
Looks like the New Town but it's the Old one, what's the difference? :)
Snapshot was taken from the cafe on the cliffy slope. The best view in the whole town!
There are plenty disco-bars on the seashore, the first one on the left was the most popular (unfortunately I don’t... more travel advice
I never thought it's there when I occasionally walked down the street to the sea-front. The first thing I saw was the... more travel advice
trono's Related Pages
Sozopol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sozopol –The town of salvation"
- "Bulgaria: From Centuries For Centuries"
- "Sunny, Windy and Watery Sozopol!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sozopol
- Hotels in Sozopol
- Transportation in Sozopol
- Nightlife in Sozopol
- Restaurants in Sozopol
- Shopping in Sozopol
- Warnings and Dangers in Sozopol
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sozopol
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sozopol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sozopol
Photos in SozopolSee All Photos (11)
Top 5 Pages
- Sozopol Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Kiev Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Azov Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Erdek Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos