"A paradise!" Aegina Island by railadan
Aegina Island Travel Guide: 142 reviews and 425 photos
Aegina is an island close to Athens and easily reachable from Piraeus harbour by ferries and fast hydrofoil boats.
This place is a paradise! I discovered it during a week's stay in Athens in 2001, when I visited Aegina for one day with some friends. Great weather, nice blue sea, friendly people, ancient monuments make this place a paradise!
- Pros:Very nice island, blue sea, beaches, ancient monuments, close to Athens
- Cons:Tap water has a bad taste
- In a nutshell:A paradise in Greece
The photo says it all! :-) more travel advice
Make sure you see at least one of the beautiful sunsets on Aegina! With the mountains of other islands and the main land... more travel advice
railadan's Related Pages
Aegina Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aegina - the Pearl of the Argosaronic Gulf"
- "One Day Cruise"
- "Visiting the Island of Aegina"
- "Just take a boat & drink your coffee in an island"
- "So close to Athens, so far away..."
- "Aigina (Aegina)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aegina Island
- Hotels in Aegina Island
- Transportation in Aegina Island
- Nightlife in Aegina Island
- Restaurants in Aegina Island
- Shopping in Aegina Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Aegina Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aegina Island
- 11 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Aegina Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aegina Island
Photos in Aegina IslandSee All Photos (9)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.
Latest Aegina Island hotel reviews