Tsuen Wan Hotel Tips by OneNightInBangkok
Tsuen Wan Hotels: 3 reviews and 2 photos
It was awful. The hotel's location is probably what I hated about it the most. My secretary, who obviously had no idea about its location was the one at fault why I ended up here. It's located about a 10-minute walk to the Tai Wo Hau station, which is the second to the last station of the Tsuen Wan line. It is also a 35-minute journey by train to Central station. Taxi fare from Lan Kwai Fong back to the hotel would cost you HK$100 at least.
The hotel must have seen better days as the furnishings are dated and could use some touch-ups. Though clean, a major renovation might be needed. For the price that I paid, the stay here isn't worth it.
Unique Qualities: It's the nearest hotel to the airport, that's probably the only good thing that I could say about it.
Address: 3 Tsuen Wah Street Hong Kong
Comparison: about average
Phone: 852 2409-1111
OneNightInBangkok's Related Pages
Tsuen Wan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ">> local market and nice evening at tsuen..."
- "Tsuen Wan - Tsuen Mun & Vicinity (SouthWest NT)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tsuen Wan
- Hotels in Tsuen Wan
- Transportation in Tsuen Wan
- Restaurants in Tsuen Wan
- See All...
Explore the World
- Outrigger Luana Waikiki
- The Elgin Hotel Darjeeling
- Breakfree Caribbean Resort - Mooloolaba
- Hotel Duo Axial Beaubourg Paris
- Desert Isle of Palm Springs
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa
- Taj Lake Palace
- Amerisuites Detroit Auburn Hills
- Thomas Edison Inn
- Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Harbour
- Samira Deluxe Hotel & Apartments
- Howard Johnson Hotel - San Juan
- The Cliff House Inn and Shoals Restaurant
- Grenada Grand Beach Resort
Badges & Stats in Tsuen Wan
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tsuen Wan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tsuen Wan
Read real reviews about Tsuen Wan Hotels!
Top 5 Pages
- Bali Intro, 17 reviews, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews
- San Francisco Intro, 2 photos
- Seattle Intro, 2 photos
Latest Tsuen Wan hotel reviews
- Panda Hotel
- 252 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013