Seremban Things to Do Tips by savitha Top 5 Page for this destination
Seremban Things to Do: 31 reviews and 29 photos
Jelita Ostrich Farm
Jelita Ostrich farm is only 60mins from KL and Melaka and barely 30mins from Seremban...
Located along Jalan Jelebu, this farm is the 1st Ostrich Show Farm in Malaysia, being awarded by the Malaysia Book of Records.
Here, you will see many ostriches, given a personalised tour by the staff there, a chance to ride an ostrich and also stand on an ostrich egg...
The Ostrich is the second fastest animal in the world with a speed of 45mph and the fastest 2 bird on the face of the earth. It also holds the record of having the biggest egg in the world, weighing easily 3pounds each.
Please refer to my travelogue for some fun facts on Ostrich Birds and the Jelita Ostrich Farm.
Address: 1504, Batu 6,Mukim Pantai,Jln Jelebu,71770,Sban
Directions: From Sban town, go pass A&W, and go straight until you see a Fire Station on the left. Turn Left and go straight. You will see Ocean Smkt on the left. Go straight and turn at the traffic light where Shell Station is. Go straight till you see the signange.
Jeram Toi Map
Jeram Toi is located on the trunk road leading to Kuala Klawang. Roads here have changed as the state government has constructed better free-ways here.
Jeram Toi is a small,idylic waterfall which is visited by more locals rather than tourists...It seems to have been overshadowed by the famed Ulu Bendul waterfalls located on the way to Kuala Pilah..
I like this place as its more quiet compared to Ulu Bendul...My last trip here was 4 yrs back and much changes have taken place here...
Activities which can be done here include:
and you wanna heal you back ache.
5. Mother Nature's Natural "Massage"!! hhheeh!
Just sit under the fast flowing water to experience this..!
This waterfall has 7 flights of falls and was founded by the British during the colonial times.
Please read my Jeram Toi travelogue for more information.
Address: On the way to Kuala Klawang
savitha's Related Pages
Seremban Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seremban - Capital of Negri Sembilan"
- "Seremban - Capital of the Ninth State"
- "Seremban - Mini Town"
- "Seremban - State Capital of Negeri Sembilan"
- "Seremban! Seremban! Seremban!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seremban
- Hotels in Seremban
- Transportation in Seremban
- Nightlife in Seremban
- Restaurants in Seremban
- Shopping in Seremban
- Warnings and Dangers in Seremban
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ballyagran Hotels
- Ampthill Hotels
- Ypsonas Hotels
- Isola di Capraia
- Fort Pierce Hotels
- Königs Wusterhausen
Badges & Stats in Seremban
- 24 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Seremban?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seremban
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 35 reviews, 33 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 30 reviews, 34 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seremban Intro, 24 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 28 reviews, 25 photos
- Shaanxi Sheng Intro, 29 reviews, 17 photos
- Bali Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 17 reviews, 10 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (37)
Latest Seremban hotel reviews