"Welcome to Peace Zone" gopeace's Profile

I am back from India :-)

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream!"

~ Mark Twain, Writer (1835-1910)

"If we have no peace,
it is because we have forgotten
that we belong to each other."

-- Mother Teresa

Indo-China Feb 2006 Backpacking

Ah Kown Cambodia....I missed the innocent Cambodian children

"♫·:*¨`*:·Back from Bali...·:*¨`*:·♫"

Tanah Lot

Back from the Land Below the Wind~Timpohon Gate

We ended the trek @ Timpohon Gate...

Back from Mt Kinabalu

The Rafflesia and the 5 beauties

Where are you heading to?

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who'll decide where to go.

I am nobody but myself

All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was. I accepted their answers too, though they were often in contradiction and even self-contradictory. I was naïve. I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer. It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with: that I am nobody but myself.

Life is your canvas

Life is your canvas. As a soul, you choose your starting colors - which are your body, your human personality, your country and family of birth. Then you come into your life, with your paintbrushes and colors ready to begin the artwork called your life. This is where most people get stuck. They hand their brushes and paints over to others and wonder later why the painting called their life, is not what they wanted it to be. Your life is not anyone else's fault or responsibility. Your life purpose is to hold your paintbrushes with joy and to paint a picture of life that is true to you - it can never be right or wrong, and you cannot fail at it.

• Intro Updated Oct 31, 2012

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!