"Gateway to the north!" Top 5 Page for this destination Edmonton by Jefie
Edmonton Travel Guide: 641 reviews and 1,128 photos
Like many Quebecois, I’ve always wanted to experience life in the Prairies and a few years ago, I was lucky enough to get a job working at the Visitor Services of the Legislative Assembly of Alberta. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in Edmonton and did my best to discover both the city and the province. I hope you find a few useful tips on this page!
- Pros:Lots of festivals & friendly people
- Cons:Met quite a few weirdos on Whyte Ave
- In a nutshell:Totally worth the trip up North!
There are some really charming rural areas around the city of Edmonton - just hop in the car and enjoy! more travel advice
Alberta's Government House was built in 1912-1913 and it was the official residence of the province's first six... more travel advice
- Yummy Tex-Mex in Edmonton
- See All Looking for a long-lasting souvenir?
- See All Edmonton's Ukrainian community
- Edmonton Eskimos
Jefie's Related Pages
Edmonton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Edmonton - Oil Capital of Canada"
- "Gateway to the north!"
- "A river runs through it ........"
- "Meeting Jojocan in Edmonton"
- "Darby's Edmonton, Alberta Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Edmonton
- Hotels in Edmonton
- Transportation in Edmonton
- Nightlife in Edmonton
- Restaurants in Edmonton
- Shopping in Edmonton
- Warnings and Dangers in Edmonton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Edmonton
- 26 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Edmonton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edmonton
Photos in EdmontonSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 60 reviews, 243 photos
- Vienna Intro, 69 reviews, 218 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 97 reviews, 190 photos
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 211 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pays de la Loire Intro, 61 reviews, 218 photos
- Paris Intro, 71 reviews, 195 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caye Caulker Intro, 53 reviews, 188 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 178 photos
- Prague Intro, 53 reviews, 183 photos
- Budapest Intro, 56 reviews, 178 photos