"A day-trip to Levis" Lévis by Jefie
Lévis Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 26 photos
Levis is a nice little city located across the St. Lawrence River from Quebec City - it is therefore the best place to go to enjoy a wonderful view of Old Quebec and the Chateau Frontenac. But Levis has some charm of its own, enough to make you want to hop on the ferry and spend a pleasant afternoon walking along the streets of Old Levis. So if you're lucky enough to be spending a long vacation in Quebec City, think about going across the river!
- Pros:Chocolats favoris - enough said!
- Cons:The 135 steps you need to climb when you get off the ferry!
- In a nutshell:A great idea for a day-trip!
The Maison Alphonse-Desjardins is one of the most interesting museums in the Quebec City area, and it's free! The house... more travel advice
What's so special about an ice cream cone dipped in chocolate? Well you'll find out for sure if you go to Les Chocolats... more travel advice
Jefie's Related Pages
Lévis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A day-trip to Levis"
- "Lévis- La cachette de la ville de Québec"
- "A River View"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lévis
- Hotels in Lévis
- Transportation in Lévis
- Restaurants in Lévis
- Shopping in Lévis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lévis
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Lévis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lévis
Photos in LévisSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 69 reviews, 218 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 97 reviews, 190 photos
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 211 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caye Caulker Intro, 53 reviews, 188 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 178 photos
- Prague Intro, 53 reviews, 183 photos
- Budapest Intro, 56 reviews, 178 photos
- Paris Intro, 60 reviews, 168 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 66 reviews, 160 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 51 reviews, 148 photos