""A string of picturesque villages"" Magog by Jefie
Magog Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 89 photos
There's a little bit of everything for everyone in the Eastern Townships, Quebec's charming Anglo-Saxon region. Nature, culture, sports and arts are all part of life in and around the town of Magog, located at the northern end of Lake Memphremagog, about 2 hours away from Montreal.
You will love your stay in this beautiful Quebec countryside!
This lovely New England-style village is located a short drive away from Magog. North Hatley, known for the tranquility offered by its surroundings and the beautiful Lake Massawippi, has been a resort spot for over 100 years. Come discover why so many people have fallen in love with this little town "crafted in heaven".
- Pros:Lots to do in a relaxing atmosphere
- Cons:None that I can think of...
- In a nutshell:Gotta love the Eastern Townships!
A two-hour drive from Magog will take you to the charming rural town of Dunham, best known for its award-winning... more travel advice
A two-hour drive from Magog will take you to the elegant Victorian village of Knowlton, famous for its Loyalist heritage... more travel advice
Jefie's Related Pages
Magog Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""A string of picturesque villages""
- "Magog : The wine and dine destination."
- "My Home Sweet Home"
- "Magog, Quebec"
- "Magog is spactacular in the fall."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Magog
- Hotels in Magog
- Nightlife in Magog
- Restaurants in Magog
- Warnings and Dangers in Magog
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Magog
- 9 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Magog?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Magog
Photos in MagogSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 83 reviews, 238 photos
- Rome Intro, 60 reviews, 243 photos
- Vienna Intro, 69 reviews, 218 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 97 reviews, 190 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pays de la Loire Intro, 61 reviews, 218 photos
- Paris Intro, 71 reviews, 195 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caye Caulker Intro, 53 reviews, 188 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 178 photos
- Prague Intro, 53 reviews, 183 photos
- Budapest Intro, 56 reviews, 178 photos