"Quebec, mon amour!" Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec by Jefie
Quebec Travel Guide: 1,564 reviews and 3,453 photos
My love affair with Quebec City dates back to 1995, when I moved there to study English literature at Laval University. I immediately fell in love with this charming historic city, and have lived here ever since! The city was founded by Samuel de Champlain in 1608 and it therefore is one of the oldest North American cities, also known as the cradle of French civilization in America.
Quebec City now has a population of a little over 600,000 and it is the capital of the province, which makes it a nice big city with a small feel. It's got all the attractions you can think of - museums, arts and culture, sports, the great outdoors and more, but at the same time it is a really safe city, very clean and green - or white, depending on the time of the year! - with no traffic or hassle. Therefore, it's not only a great place to live in, it's also a great place to visit! Year after year, Quebec City remains one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world - so what are you waiting for? Come and join the fun!
I love helping people plan trips to Quebec City so if you've got questions or would like to set up a VT meeting, feel free to write in English, French or Spanish :o)
Also, I have recently become a Tip Group Editor for Quebec City, and I'll do my very best to improve Quebec City travel pages by classifying tips into useful categories. Should you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please send me an e-mail!
- In a nutshell:So much more than a few acres of snow!
Under construction - please come back soon! more travel advice
Summer always seems too short in Quebec City, but not because of the weather - it's mostly because there's always... more travel advice
- See All Capitales de Quebec (baseball)
- See All Quebec City's oldest watering hole
- See All Quebec City's biggest toy store!
- See All Flying to Quebec City
Jefie's Related Pages
Quebec Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quebec, mon amour!"
- "Quebec City, Quebec, Canada"
- "Quebec City - A Bit of Europe Close at Hand!"
- "Quebec, the charming French town"
- "Une Petite Tour de La Ville de Quebec...."
- "Quebec City, c'est magnifique!"
- "LA BELLE PROVINCE - QUEBEC"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Quebec
- Hotels in Quebec
- Transportation in Quebec
- Nightlife in Quebec
- Restaurants in Quebec
- Shopping in Quebec
- Warnings and Dangers in Quebec
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quebec
- 97 Reviews
- 190 Photos
- 106 Forum posts
- 27 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Quebec?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quebec
- Posted in Travel San Juan Forum "Re: Walk from El Condado to Old..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Plenty of sports and nature at Duchesnay!"
- Wrote a Review A friendly and delicious snack bar in Quebec Restaurants
- Commented on one of Jim_Eliason's Quebec tips
- updated a Quebec Travel Page "Quebec, mon amour!"
- Uploaded a Video to Quebec
Photos in QuebecSee All Photos (190)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 69 reviews, 218 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 97 reviews, 190 photos
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 211 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caye Caulker Intro, 53 reviews, 188 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 178 photos
- Prague Intro, 53 reviews, 183 photos
- Budapest Intro, 56 reviews, 178 photos
- Paris Intro, 60 reviews, 168 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 66 reviews, 160 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 51 reviews, 148 photos