Tadoussac Transportation Tips by Jefie Top 5 Page for this destination
Tadoussac Transportation: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Across the Saguenay River, on the way to Tadoussac
If you're driving down to Tadoussac from Quebec City, you'll have to get across the Saguenay River aboard a ferry. The 10-minute ride between Baie-Ste-Catherine and Tadoussac is free and during the day the ferries run every 20 minutes. If you're travelling at night or early in the morning, you might want to check the schedule before leaving. The ride is short but it allows you to admire the superb view of Saguenay fjord, and of the Saguenay River reaching the St. Lawrence River. Chances are you'll also see some whales swimming not far from the boat. So as soon as you get on board, just pick up your camera and go up to the observation deck to fully enjoy this quick (and free) boat ride!
Other Contact: email@example.com
More Reviews (4)
Jefie's Related Pages
Tadoussac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Charming village of Tadoussac"
- "Quebec's natural wonderland"
- "The most beautiful village in Quebec!"
- "whales whales and whales"
- "Charlevoix Region and Fjord du Saguenay"
- "Tadoussac -gorgeous village of Manicougan (Quebec)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tadoussac
- Hotels in Tadoussac
- Transportation in Tadoussac
- Nightlife in Tadoussac
- Restaurants in Tadoussac
- See All...
Explore the World
- Pinamungajan Hotels
- Broek in Waterland Hotels
- Schellebelle Hotels
- Saxonburg Hotels
- Dhaka Division
- Isla de Lanzarote Transportation
- Lake District National Park Transportation
- Union Territory of Delhi Transportation
- Wuxi Transportation
- Rental Car / Taxi
- Buenos Aires Transportation
- Alushta Transportation
- Slavonski Brod Transportation
- Doolin Transportation
- Miami International Airport/Airplane
Badges & Stats in Tadoussac
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Tadoussac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tadoussac
- Posted in Travel Quebec Forum "Re: Ile D' Orleans "
- Commented on one of GentleSpirit's Tadoussac travel pages
- Wrote a Review The hiking trails of Tadoussac in Tadoussac Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "The hiking trails of Tadoussac"
- created a Tadoussac Travel Page "The most beautiful village in Quebec!"
Photos in TadoussacSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 69 reviews, 218 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 92 reviews, 178 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caye Caulker Intro, 53 reviews, 188 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 178 photos
- New York City Intro, 63 reviews, 172 photos
- Budapest Intro, 56 reviews, 178 photos
- Paris Intro, 60 reviews, 168 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 66 reviews, 160 photos
- Prague Intro, 46 reviews, 160 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 51 reviews, 148 photos