"The most beautiful village in Quebec!" Top 5 Page for this destination Tadoussac by Jefie
Tadoussac Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 98 photos
The charming village of Tadoussac is located about 3 hours east of Quebec City. Its history goes back to the beginnings of New France (it is the oldest village in Canada), but it is its natural beauty that has made it famous to this day. With a population of only 860 people, one would think that Tadoussac would be a small and quiet village, but tourists come from all over the world to admire the landscape and seascape of Tadoussac, and they are welcomed with open arms! So if you are planning a trip to Quebec, think about adding Tadoussac to your itinerary!
For more info, visit http://www.tadoussac.com
- Pros:The nature and the people of Tadoussac
- Cons:Road conditions between Quebec City and Tadoussac
- In a nutshell:Truly the most beautiful village in the province!
Of course most people who go to Tadoussac want to go on a whale-watching cruise, but if being out on the water is not... more travel advice
I just love the atmosphere at this little Bistro located on a quiet side street in the heart of the village. There's a... more travel advice
Jefie's Related Pages
Tadoussac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Charming village of Tadoussac"
- "Quebec's natural wonderland"
- "The most beautiful village in Quebec!"
- "whales whales and whales"
- "Charlevoix Region and Fjord du Saguenay"
- "Tadoussac -gorgeous village of Manicougan (Quebec)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tadoussac
- Hotels in Tadoussac
- Transportation in Tadoussac
- Nightlife in Tadoussac
- Restaurants in Tadoussac
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tadoussac
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Tadoussac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tadoussac
- Posted in Travel Quebec Forum "Re: Restaurant recomendations for..."
- Commented on one of GentleSpirit's Tadoussac travel pages
- Wrote a Review The hiking trails of Tadoussac in Tadoussac Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "The hiking trails of Tadoussac"
- created a Tadoussac Travel Page "The most beautiful village in Quebec!"
Photos in TadoussacSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 60 reviews, 243 photos
- Vienna Intro, 69 reviews, 218 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 97 reviews, 190 photos
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 211 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pays de la Loire Intro, 61 reviews, 218 photos
- Paris Intro, 71 reviews, 195 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caye Caulker Intro, 53 reviews, 188 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 178 photos
- Prague Intro, 53 reviews, 183 photos
- Budapest Intro, 56 reviews, 178 photos