Victoria Packing List Tips by Jefie Top 5 Page for this destination
Victoria What to Pack: 15 reviews and 8 photos
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: It's quite possible to spend a few days in Victoria without having a car. If you're staying in the downtown area, you'll soon realize that it's very easy to walk up to pretty much all the attractions, so pack up a good pair of walking shoes and forget about the car!
Also, even though Victoria gets less rain than Vancouver does, I still think bringing a rain coat might be a good idea if you don't want to let a few drops ruin your trip :o)
More Reviews (30)
- See All A sweet tradition in Victoria!
- See All From Swartz Bay ferry terminal to...
- What a great way to end the night!
- See All A mi me gusta Santiago's!
Jefie's Related Pages
Victoria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Very Victoria"
- "Facing the Weather and the Mountains"
- "A Canadian city with a British twist!"
- "A Trip Home is ALWAYS GREAT !!"
- "Quenching the Thirst of a Glorious Past: Victoria"
- "Victoria, where I learnt more than just a language"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Victoria
- Hotels in Victoria
- Transportation in Victoria
- Nightlife in Victoria
- Restaurants in Victoria
- Shopping in Victoria
- Warnings and Dangers in Victoria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Victoria
- 31 Reviews
- 65 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Victoria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Victoria
- Posted in Travel Quebec Forum "Re: Road signs"
- updated a Victoria Travel Page "A Canadian city with a British twist!"
- Commented on one of Greggor58's Victoria travel pages
- Wrote a Review A sweet tradition in Victoria! about Food/Beverages in Victoria Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "Victoria's most popular bookstore"
Photos in VictoriaSee All Photos (65)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 83 reviews, 238 photos
- Rome Intro, 60 reviews, 243 photos
- Vienna Intro, 69 reviews, 218 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 97 reviews, 190 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pays de la Loire Intro, 61 reviews, 218 photos
- Paris Intro, 71 reviews, 195 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caye Caulker Intro, 53 reviews, 188 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 178 photos
- Prague Intro, 53 reviews, 183 photos
- Budapest Intro, 56 reviews, 178 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (56)
- Butchart Gardens- 61 Reviews, 99 Photos
- Legislature Buildings- 34 Reviews, 70 Photos
- Chinatown- 32 Reviews, 66 Photos
- Walking- 26 Reviews, 77 Photos
- Royal British Columbia Museum- 33 Reviews, 58 Photos
- Inner Harbour- 26 Reviews, 68 Photos
- Empress Hotel- 32 Reviews, 54 Photos
- Craigdarroch Castle- 22 Reviews, 44 Photos
- Beacon Hill Park- 17 Reviews, 42 Photos
- Thunderbird Park- 15 Reviews, 37 Photos
See All Victoria Things to Do