"A Canadian city with a British twist!" Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria by Jefie
Victoria Travel Guide: 1,676 reviews and 3,561 photos
Within seconds of stepping off the bus in downtown Victoria, I had fallen in love with this charming little city! The atmosphere all around was so joyful and laid-back, it immediately reminded me of my hometown of Quebec City, the main difference of course being the Union Jacks flying left and right! Named after the Queen of England, Victoria is evidently proud of its British roots, and it all contributes to giving the city it's very distinct and quite enjoyable flavour. Now, would you care for some tea?!
- Pros:Quite easy to walk around and enjoy the atmosphere
- Cons:Very touristy, but is that really a bad thing?!
- In a nutshell:Definitely one of the highlights of a trip to BC!
The first thing a lot of people asked me when I came back from Victoria was "Did you go to Rogers' ?" Perhaps they were... more travel advice
Of course, the name of the store is an attraction in itself: "Munro's... as in Alice?!" And the answer is "Yes, as in... more travel advice
- Bring a rain coat and your walking...
- What a great way to end the night!
- See All A mi me gusta Santiago's!
Jefie's Related Pages
Victoria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Very Victoria"
- "Facing the Weather and the Mountains"
- "A Canadian city with a British twist!"
- "A Trip Home is ALWAYS GREAT !!"
- "Quenching the Thirst of a Glorious Past: Victoria"
- "Victoria, where I learnt more than just a language"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Victoria
- Hotels in Victoria
- Transportation in Victoria
- Nightlife in Victoria
- Restaurants in Victoria
- Shopping in Victoria
- Warnings and Dangers in Victoria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Victoria
- 31 Reviews
- 65 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Victoria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Victoria
- Posted in Travel Quebec Forum "Re: Road signs"
- updated a Victoria Travel Page "A Canadian city with a British twist!"
- Commented on one of Greggor58's Victoria travel pages
- Wrote a Review A sweet tradition in Victoria! about Food/Beverages in Victoria Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "Victoria's most popular bookstore"
Photos in VictoriaSee All Photos (65)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pays de la Loire Intro, 69 reviews, 255 photos
- New York City Intro, 83 reviews, 238 photos
- Rome Intro, 60 reviews, 243 photos
- Vienna Intro, 69 reviews, 218 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 97 reviews, 190 photos
- Paris Intro, 71 reviews, 195 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caye Caulker Intro, 53 reviews, 188 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 178 photos
- Prague Intro, 53 reviews, 183 photos
- Budapest Intro, 56 reviews, 178 photos