"Quirky, funky, rainy Seattle!!" Seattle by Jefie
Seattle Travel Guide: 3,166 reviews and 7,755 photos
I guess it would be fair to say we saw Seattle the way it's supposed to be seen: under the rain! But coming for a visit at the end of October like we did, that's what we expected and we were prepared for it. With our rain boots and umbrella (and no, I don't care if it made us look like tourists!), we tackled the streets of Seattle, determined to get a good, wet taste of the city. And we loved it! Which is weird because Seattle is not what I would call a beautiful city, but I think what made the difference was its funky atmosphere and cool, friendly people. Even though it's not an old city, Seattle already has a really interesting history - and after bringing Boeing, Starbucks and Nirvana to the world, who knows what's next for Seattle?!
- Pros:Pike Place Market, the Underground Tour, Fremont...
- Cons:I wasn't too crazy about Seattle Center
- In a nutshell:The rain really isn't that bad - it's only there long enough to make you appreciate the sun even more!
Even though Seattle is often described as one of the rainiest cities in the US, it's not exactly true - it's not that... more travel advice
I actually learned more about the Klondike Gold Rush days by going on the Underground Tour than by visiting this museum,... more travel advice
Jefie's Related Pages
Seattle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The famous Space Needle in Seattle"
- ") @ L was great!"
- "Emerald City of the Northwest"
- "It's not always raining in Seattle"
- "Never Sip-less in Seattle"
- "A Great Place to Live"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seattle
- Hotels in Seattle
- Transportation in Seattle
- Nightlife in Seattle
- Restaurants in Seattle
- Shopping in Seattle
- Warnings and Dangers in Seattle
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seattle
- 30 Reviews
- 66 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (67)
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seattle
Photos in SeattleSee All Photos (66)
Videos in SeattleSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 60 reviews, 243 photos
- Vienna Intro, 69 reviews, 218 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 97 reviews, 190 photos
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 211 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pays de la Loire Intro, 61 reviews, 218 photos
- Paris Intro, 71 reviews, 195 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caye Caulker Intro, 53 reviews, 188 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 178 photos
- Prague Intro, 53 reviews, 183 photos
- Budapest Intro, 56 reviews, 178 photos