"Life in the White Mountains" Franconia by Jefie
Franconia Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 109 photos
Located in the White Mountains area of New Hampshire, Franconia is an itsy bitsy town that is mostly famous for its beautiful state park, Franconia Notch. Sylvain and I spent just a little bit of time in Franconia on our way down to Boston, but we both came back thinking the same thing: we have to go back! But in the mean time, here are just a few tips that will hopefully make you want to add Franconia to your list of places to see in the US!
As we only had a few hours to spend in Franconia and therefore couldn't exactly tackle the Appalachian trail, we decided... more travel advice
Jefie's Related Pages
Franconia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Franconia Loses an Old Friend"
- "Life in the White Mountains"
- "The Flume Gorge"
- "The "Alps of America""
- "Franconia (or fun at slow shutter speeds)"
- "The White Mountains of New Hampshire"
- "rwaksberg's new Franconia Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Franconia
- Hotels in Franconia
- Transportation in Franconia
- Restaurants in Franconia
- Warnings and Dangers in Franconia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Franconia
- 3 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Franconia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Franconia
Photos in FranconiaSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 60 reviews, 243 photos
- Vienna Intro, 69 reviews, 218 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 97 reviews, 190 photos
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 211 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pays de la Loire Intro, 61 reviews, 218 photos
- Paris Intro, 71 reviews, 195 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caye Caulker Intro, 53 reviews, 188 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 178 photos
- Prague Intro, 53 reviews, 183 photos
- Budapest Intro, 56 reviews, 178 photos