"You go for Harvard, you stay for Cambridge!" Top 5 Page for this destination Cambridge by Jefie
Cambridge Travel Guide: 333 reviews and 642 photos
Located across the Charles River from downtown Boston, Cambridge is first and foremost known as the home of Harvard University. Most people who travel to Boston will plan on spending at least an afternoon in Cambridge to tour around the campus, but there actually is more to this charming city than just the university.
With Cambridge's large student population (Cambridge is also home to the Masschusetts Institute of Technology, or MIT) come many book stores, bars and cafes, and the city takes pride in its harmonious blend of multi-culture, classic culture and counter-culture. All this and more truly make it worth going across the bridge, no trip to Boston would be complete without it!
The easiest way to get to Cambridge from downtown Boston is to ride the "T". Harvard Station in Cambridge is located on... more travel advice
If you've read some of my other travel pages, you probably already know that I love visiting cemeteries - so when I say... more travel advice
Jefie's Related Pages
Cambridge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Missing Cambridge..."
- "You go for Harvard, you stay for Cambridge!"
- "Cambridge: The other side of the Charles"
- "Go with the Red"
- "Harvard and much more"
- "People's Republik of Cambridge"
- "The centre of (intellectual) power"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cambridge
- Hotels in Cambridge
- Transportation in Cambridge
- Nightlife in Cambridge
- Restaurants in Cambridge
- Shopping in Cambridge
- Warnings and Dangers in Cambridge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cambridge
- 8 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Cambridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cambridge
Photos in CambridgeSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 69 reviews, 218 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 97 reviews, 190 photos
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 211 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caye Caulker Intro, 53 reviews, 188 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 178 photos
- Prague Intro, 53 reviews, 183 photos
- Budapest Intro, 56 reviews, 178 photos
- Paris Intro, 60 reviews, 168 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 66 reviews, 160 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 51 reviews, 148 photos