"A week on the Riviera Maya" Top 5 Page for this destination Estado de Quintana Roo by Jefie
Estado de Quintana Roo Travel Guide: 4,847 reviews and 11,501 photos
This was my first attempt at spending a week at an all-inclusive resort and I have to say that the Riviera Maya was the best place to do it! There are so many things to do in that area that I sure did not have time to get bored - I didn't even have time to read one of the four books I had brought with me! I fell in love with the history and culture of the Mayan people, which I became acquainted with by visiting a Mayan village and the ruins of Tulum and Coba, and thoroughly enjoyed all the outdoor activities that were offered, especially my very first snorkeling experience. A really great destination down south!
- Pros:Great weather, and so many things to see and do!
- Cons:Driving up and down the highway is a bit scary
- In a nutshell:Much, much more than the sun and the beach!
I hesitated about going to Xel-Ha because I had never in my entire life gone snorkeling and had little faith in my... more travel advice
After climbing the pyramid at Coba and swimming in a cenote, our group was positively starving. We drove back to the... more travel advice
Jefie's Related Pages
Estado de Quintana Roo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cenotes and visiting the Maya's"
- "A week on the Riviera Maya"
- "Quintana Roo"
- "Quintana Roo and the maya riviera"
- "Mexico Trip"
- "Fly into Cancun and then GET OUT!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Estado de Quintana Roo
- Hotels in Estado de Quintana Roo
- Transportation in Estado de Quintana Roo
- Nightlife in Estado de Quintana Roo
- Restaurants in Estado de Quintana Roo
- Shopping in Estado de Quintana Roo
- Warnings and Dangers in Estado de Quintana Roo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Estado de Quintana Roo
- 12 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 13 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Estado de Quintana Roo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Estado de Quintana Roo
Photos in Estado de Quintana RooSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 60 reviews, 243 photos
- Vienna Intro, 69 reviews, 218 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 97 reviews, 190 photos
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 211 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pays de la Loire Intro, 61 reviews, 218 photos
- Paris Intro, 71 reviews, 195 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caye Caulker Intro, 53 reviews, 188 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 178 photos
- Prague Intro, 53 reviews, 183 photos
- Budapest Intro, 56 reviews, 178 photos