"A week on the Riviera Maya" Top 5 Page for this destination Estado de Quintana Roo by Jefie
Estado de Quintana Roo Travel Guide: 4,853 reviews and 11,509 photos
This was my first attempt at spending a week at an all-inclusive resort and I have to say that the Riviera Maya was the best place to do it! There are so many things to do in that area that I sure did not have time to get bored - I didn't even have time to read one of the four books I had brought with me! I fell in love with the history and culture of the Mayan people, which I became acquainted with by visiting a Mayan village and the ruins of Tulum and Coba, and thoroughly enjoyed all the outdoor activities that were offered, especially my very first snorkeling experience. A really great destination down south!
- Pros:Great weather, and so many things to see and do!
- Cons:Driving up and down the highway is a bit scary
- In a nutshell:Much, much more than the sun and the beach!
I hesitated about going to Xel-Ha because I had never in my entire life gone snorkeling and had little faith in my... more travel advice
After climbing the pyramid at Coba and swimming in a cenote, our group was positively starving. We drove back to the... more travel advice
Jefie's Related Pages
Estado de Quintana Roo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cenotes and visiting the Maya's"
- "A week on the Riviera Maya"
- "Quintana Roo"
- "Quintana Roo and the maya riviera"
- "Mexico Trip"
- "Fly into Cancun and then GET OUT!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Estado de Quintana Roo
- Hotels in Estado de Quintana Roo
- Transportation in Estado de Quintana Roo
- Nightlife in Estado de Quintana Roo
- Restaurants in Estado de Quintana Roo
- Shopping in Estado de Quintana Roo
- Warnings and Dangers in Estado de Quintana Roo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Estado de Quintana Roo
- 16 Reviews
- 56 Photos
- 13 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Estado de Quintana Roo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Estado de Quintana Roo
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 60 reviews, 243 photos
- Vienna Intro, 69 reviews, 218 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 97 reviews, 190 photos
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 211 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pays de la Loire Intro, 61 reviews, 218 photos
- Paris Intro, 71 reviews, 195 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caye Caulker Intro, 53 reviews, 188 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 178 photos
- Prague Intro, 53 reviews, 183 photos
- Budapest Intro, 56 reviews, 178 photos