"Discovering the Maritimes" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of New Brunswick by Jefie

Province of New Brunswick Travel Guide: 942 reviews and 1,764 photos

A family vacation in New Brunswick

In August 2004, my sister, nephew, niece and I embarked on a 7-day camping adventure in New Brunswick that turned out to be so much fun, it became the first of our annual family camping trips! On that first trip, we decided to follow the Acadian Coastal Drive from Campbelton to Moncton. We weren't sure exactly what to expect but New Brunswick turned out to be a really great place to go on a family vacation, with lots of activities for the young and, well, the not so young!!

• Pros:Friendly people and nice summer weather
  • Cons:Can't think of any!
  • In a nutshell:Really great place to go on a family vacation
  • Last visit to Province of New Brunswick: Aug 2004
  • Intro Updated Sep 22, 2009

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I always thought it would be too cold up there to enjoy the many parks and zoo-but guess you showed that differently for a fun time.

• Mar 27, 2010 at 6:59 AM

Isa, thanks for taking me back to New Brunswick; many of my childhood summers were spent bouncing back and forth between Hampton and Val-Comeau Beach.

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2007 at 1:29 AM

very nice page. interesting reviews of the campsites you stayed at.

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Jun 9, 2005 at 11:10 AM

Yes, a good province to vidit (what i did in August '04)

• hassan_abu's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2005 at 7:38 AM

So, how's the weather in NB now. The last time I was there, it was freezing cold.

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2005 at 8:26 AM

I'm glad that you enjoyed your NB vacation so much! Very useful tips you have here on the Acadien Village! I have had some fun times in Quebec too!

Jefie

“"Travel is fatal to narrow-mindedness"”

Badges & Stats in Province of New Brunswick

Have you been to Province of New Brunswick?

Latest Activity in Province of New Brunswick