"London, Baby!" London by Jefie

London Travel Guide: 23,494 reviews and 49,595 photos

I only spent one day in London, which clearly wasn't enough to see everything this great city has to offer, but at least I got a taste of it - and loved every minute of it! Armed with a pocket "must-see" guide and a map of the Tube, I spent most of the day going from one famous site to the next, watching the city I had always dreamed about visiting come to life before my eyes.

I truly hope that someday soon I'll be able to go back and write better tips but in the mean time, I hope you'll enjoy my little travelogues, Cheers!

• Pros:So many things to see and do in such a nice, friendly city
  • Cons:None - I want to go baaaaaaack!
  • In a nutshell:Even though it's a big city, I felt right at home in London
  • Last visit to London: May 2005
  • Intro Updated Apr 6, 2006

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2009 at 4:20 AM

I also thought the Tube was great - but Londoners adore complaining about it.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2008 at 9:30 AM

Thanx, I'd love to pay a visit too... some day....

• BTMonica's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2008 at 7:48 AM

I will pray that you will make another journey to London, Isa. You must find more time to explore this city.

• Jul 13, 2008 at 5:30 AM

Too bad you didn't have more time. I'll be rooting for you to return soon, though. London is another terrific city with enough booze to quench the world's thirst.

• Mikebb's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2008 at 2:35 PM

Hi Isa, Nice travelogues, you certainly packed a lot into your day. Returning to London for 3 days end of August, you photos brought back strong memories of our only visit in 1993.

Jefie

“"Travel is fatal to narrow-mindedness"”

Badges & Stats in London