Dublin Local Custom Tips by Jefie Top 5 Page for this destination
Dublin Local Customs: 160 reviews and 137 photos
Temple Bar Book Market on a cloudy Sunday
Every Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, rain or shine, there is a secondhand book market held at Temple Bar Square. There is an ecclectic but surprisingly good selection books offered, ranging from children's books to classic literature and bestsellers. You think you're just going to have a quick look, and next thing you know you're buying half a dozen novels (OK, maybe that's just me!). Unless they're rare items, books are generally sold at about half the original price. It's truly worth stopping by!
More Reviews (50)
- See All Another great daytrip destination!
- Haunted Dublin Walking Tour
- See All The beautiful Iveagh Gardens
- It's not a myth - bring a raincoat or an...
- Dublin's biggest independent bookstore
Jefie's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ultra Trendy Capital City"
- "Great place - but not the real Ireland"
- "Dublin - The Windy City!!"
- "My first trip to Ireland!"
- "Dirty old town"
- "The GREAT city of Dublin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dublin
- Hotels in Dublin
- Transportation in Dublin
- Nightlife in Dublin
- Restaurants in Dublin
- Shopping in Dublin
- Warnings and Dangers in Dublin
- See All...
Explore the World
- Wakulla Springs Hotels
- Mansasa Hotels
- Sankt Anton am Arlberg Hotels
- Belleair Beach Hotels
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 51 Reviews
- 148 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
- Posted in Travel Quebec Forum "Re: Ile D' Orleans "
- Commented on one of Jefie's Dublin travel pages
- updated a Dublin Travel Page "My first trip to Ireland!"
- Wrote a Review Another great daytrip destination! about Howth in Dublin Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Another great daytrip destination!"
Photos in DublinSee All Photos (148)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 69 reviews, 218 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 92 reviews, 178 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caye Caulker Intro, 53 reviews, 188 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 178 photos
- New York City Intro, 63 reviews, 172 photos
- Budapest Intro, 56 reviews, 178 photos
- Paris Intro, 60 reviews, 168 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 66 reviews, 160 photos
- Prague Intro, 46 reviews, 160 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 51 reviews, 148 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (38)
Latest Dublin hotel reviews
- 404 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 16, 2013
- The Times Hostel - Camden Place
- 77 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 7, 2013
- Georgian House Hotel
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Park Inn Dublin
- 106 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 6, 2012
- Louis Fitzgerald Hotel
- 361 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013
- Albany House
- 142 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 3, 2013
- Kilronan House
- 341 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 11, 2013
- O Callaghan Mont Clare Hotel
- 318 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 12, 2013
- Crowne Plaza Dublin Airport
- 427 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- 498 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- Glenveagh Town House
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 20, 2005
- Montrose Hotel Dublin
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
- Azalea Lodge
- 202 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 18, 2013
- Le Cirk Boutique Hotel
- 51 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 19, 2012
- Kilmainham Jail- 67 Reviews, 109 Photos
- Trinity College- 137 Reviews, 199 Photos
- Guinness Brewery- 141 Reviews, 216 Photos
- Ha'penny Bridge- 51 Reviews, 81 Photos
- Temple Bar- 50 Reviews, 73 Photos
- Castle- 107 Reviews, 169 Photos
- Christ Church Cathedral- 89 Reviews, 152 Photos
- St Stephen's Green- 59 Reviews, 117 Photos
- Jameson Distillery- 41 Reviews, 76 Photos
- O'Connell Street- 35 Reviews, 64 Photos
See All Dublin Things to Do