San Juan Nightlife Tips by Jefie Top 5 Page for this destination
San Juan Nightlife: 29 reviews and 36 photos
Looking out the window at Hacienda Don José
One of the things I enjoyed the most about staying in the Condado area was the number of places we could go to in the evening just to grab a drink. Perhaps the two places we enjoyed the most were the Barlovento and Hacienda Don José, both located within easy walking distance from the Condado Plaza. The Barlovento (http://www.barloventopr.com) is located at 1043 Ashford Avenue and it's open from 5:00 pm to 2:00 am (closed on Mondays). It is a really nice outdoor cafe with a good wine selection, which can be a nice change from rum after a few days in Puerto Rico (!). As for the Hacienda Don José (1025 Ashford Avenue; 787-722-5880), what we enjoyed the most about it was to be able to sit at a table at the back of the restaurant with the window open to look at the sea (though we had to laugh when the waitress warned us we might get cold!). I ordered what seemed like a Caribbean version of Long Island Ice Tea and it was very tasty! And of course, in between drinks, nothing beats going for a nice walk on the beach and watching the sunset :o)
Dress Code: Most places seemed pretty casual, even the lobby bars of some of the big resorts.
Address: Ashford Avenue
Directions: Condado area
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (38)
- See All Centro de Estudios Avanzados
- See All The site of the Dupont Plaza fire
- See All Take the Cataño ferry across the bay of...
- See All Fast and Furious, Caribbean style?!
Jefie's Related Pages
San Juan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "La Ciudad del Encanto"
- "BLUE WATERS, WHITE SAND AND TONS OF HISTORY,"
- "San Juan, Puerto Rico"
- "San Juan"
- "Jumping Around San Juan, Puerto Rico!"
- "Historic San Juan"
- "Spain's Rich Port of San Juan Batista"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Juan
- Hotels in San Juan
- Transportation in San Juan
- Nightlife in San Juan
- Restaurants in San Juan
- Shopping in San Juan
- Warnings and Dangers in San Juan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Juan
- 39 Reviews
- 120 Photos
- 19 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to San Juan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Juan
Photos in San JuanSee All Photos (120)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 60 reviews, 243 photos
- Vienna Intro, 69 reviews, 218 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 97 reviews, 190 photos
- New York City Intro, 74 reviews, 211 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pays de la Loire Intro, 61 reviews, 218 photos
- Paris Intro, 71 reviews, 195 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caye Caulker Intro, 53 reviews, 188 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 178 photos
- Prague Intro, 53 reviews, 183 photos
- Budapest Intro, 56 reviews, 178 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (56)
- Old San Juan- 45 Reviews, 113 Photos
- Bacardi Factory- 21 Reviews, 44 Photos
- Beach- 17 Reviews, 34 Photos
- El Morro- 37 Reviews, 101 Photos
- San Cristobal Fort- 22 Reviews, 77 Photos
- Cathedral- 13 Reviews, 31 Photos
- El Yungue Rainforest- 14 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Plaza de Colon- 6 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Paseo de la Princesa- 5 Reviews, 21 Photos
- Cemetary- 5 Reviews, 12 Photos
See All San Juan Things to Do