"Nathickas page" nathicka's Profile

Welcome to my travelpage !!!

Hi!

Sorry 4 my English but I am doing my best 2 spell ok.
I am a 28 year old girl living in Sweden, but whit my roots in Hungary.
I love 2 travel and I´ll try 2 tell you all everything about the places I go 2.

HAPPY TRAVELS !!!!

:-)

My Dream

My dream is to be able to tell stories about all my travels when I get old
When I´m sitting their as a old woman I want to say:
When I was young I loved to travel around the world. I put my footprint in the African bush. I looked up at Big Ben in london. I touched the stones on the pyramids in Egypt. I had sushi in Tokyo, went to the opera in Sidney, danced the zorba on Crete, gambeld in Las Vegas. I want be able to say that I have a friend in China that I meet while having drinks in Taiwan.
I want to be able to say that I made the most of my life and that I had alot of FUN and that I Lived, Travelled and Loved all my life.
" to travel is to live, to live is to love"

My mom!

I travel whit my mom alot. My moms young at heart and loves to visit new places and to have fun She is my best friend and I love her whit all off my heart.

My granny!

My granny has always suported me in my life. She is the best granny in the world !

My best friend!

She is the best! She is just the way a friend should be. She´s their when I need her and I know that I allways can count on her.

Family!

This is some off my family and me. They live in Hungary so I don´t get to see them as much as I´d like to.
MISS YOU GIRLS!

HAPPY TRAVELS EVERYBODY !!!!!!!!!

• Intro Updated May 8, 2008

• Treshi's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2013 at 3:07 AM

Hello, Many happy returns of the day, Have a great one!!

• hikerroeland's Profile Photo
    Mar 13, 2013 at 3:24 AM

Very Nice travel page Nathalie

• Swades's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Hope you have a great time in yoru b'day. My wish that your dream come true..smile..vivek

• Treshi's Profile Photo
    May 13, 2009 at 8:25 PM

Hi Nathalie, advanced b'day greeting to you... hope you will have a wonderful time!

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2008 at 3:12 PM

Boldog szuletesnapot Nathalie and many happy retuns of the day in your life. Greetings from Lisbon. I miss Malmo (I was living in Lund for 3 years :-)

• DAO's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2008 at 3:32 AM

Grattis pŒ fšdelsedagen

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2007 at 8:53 AM

hi' nathalie. we are a bunch of people meeting up on august 25 in roskilde/denmark and we have rented a viking ship for an afternoon of sailing. you are most welcome to come and join us if you like.

• RUMISABUNCU's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2007 at 12:06 AM

Nathalia, Happy birthday to you . greeting from sunny Antalya

• Oscar_Nonis's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2006 at 7:49 PM

Hi - Greetings from Paradise Island > Sri Lanka.

• khattabi_eg's Profile Photo
    Oct 23, 2006 at 3:41 PM

Hi nathalie. Thanks for passing by my pages. You do have very interesting pages to see as well. Hope you're having a good time. Abdou from Morocco.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
nathicka's Profile Photo

nathicka

“2 travel is 2 live, 2 live is 2 love”

Real Name