"Dong Villages by the River" Sanjiang by mskwan
Sanjiang Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 34 photos
Sanjiang is located at the northern part of Guangxi Province. Sanjiang's main attraction is definitely not the town. Making a 45 mintue excursion out to the Dong Villages at Chengyang is a must. In fact, staying in Chengyang is far more fun than Sanjiang. Take a local bus headed northwest and get out at Chengyang Qiao (the Chengyang Wind and Rain Bridge).
Before we crossed the Chengyang Wind and Rain Bridge, we were stopped and asked to pay an entrance fee of RMB 10 yuan.... more travel advice
According to our inn keeper, there are 8 Dong villages in Chengyang. Each of them has a set date in a month as "market... more travel advice
mskwan's Related Pages
Sanjiang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dong Villages by the River"
- "Dong ethnic minority builds pretty bridges"
- "Cheng Yang Qiao"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sanjiang
- Hotels in Sanjiang
- Nightlife in Sanjiang
- Restaurants in Sanjiang
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sanjiang
- 5 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Sanjiang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sanjiang
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 9 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pingyao Intro, 4 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guam Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tibet Intro, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lhasa Intro, 2 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Yangshuo Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sanjiang Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leshan Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Daju Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- California Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.