"Pisac" Pisac by Zanzibargirl
Pisac Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 215 photos
The town of Pisac is located within the Sacred Valley or Urubamba Valley. In the area you can see some amazing views from the peaks surrounding across the valley. In the walls of the valley itself you will also find the magnificent Pisac Ruins. The ruins are believed to be the remains of a partial city, partial ceremonial center, and partial military complex. Down in the centre of Pisac town shop the famous Pisac Markets. These markets offer a great selection of blankets, jumpers and other local handicrafts and are particularly known for quality alpaca and wool garments.
- Pros:Wonderful views, castles and inspirational moments
- Cons:I would love to relive visiting the place all over again
- In a nutshell:Perfect Pisac, a place of a forgotton dream and era
Zanzibargirl's Related Pages
Pisac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Market & ruins"
- "Pisac's Sunday market"
- "looking for lost time!"
- "Pisac, the begining of the Sacred Valley"
- "Colors in Pisac"
- "The True Andean Experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pisac
- Hotels in Pisac
- Transportation in Pisac
- Restaurants in Pisac
- Shopping in Pisac
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pisac
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Pisac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pisac
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 28 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 33 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Intro, 4 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Africa Intro, 11 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 13 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kakadu National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos
- Zanzibar Island Intro, 7 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lake Nakuru National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ngorongoro Intro, 3 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues