"Very interesting city." Top 5 Page for this destination Szczecin by Dagon
Szczecin Travel Guide: 305 reviews and 1,140 photos
The historical buildings are not in one place - like it's in other cities. Here they are placed between more modern ones.
- Pros:Many parks...
- Cons:Roads quality....
Bartolomeo Colleoni (1400 - 1475) - he was one of the best commanders in Italy. He was very loyal. Colleoni loved art -... more travel advice
This building shocked me a bit - would you like to go to this building as a primary school :) I'd be a quite afraid :) more travel advice
Dagon's Related Pages
Szczecin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Szczecin - a nice place to visit and live."
- "Wonderful, historic city."
- "Szczecin - the city worth visiting"
- "Very interesting city."
- "Szczecin - a capital of Pomerania"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Szczecin
- Hotels in Szczecin
- Transportation in Szczecin
- Nightlife in Szczecin
- Restaurants in Szczecin
- Shopping in Szczecin
- Warnings and Dangers in Szczecin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Szczecin
- 30 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Szczecin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Szczecin
Photos in SzczecinSee All Photos (61)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Intro, 91 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Szczecin Intro, 30 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Olsztyn Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Wojewodztwo Pomorskie Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Slowinski Park Narodowy Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Koscierzyna Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Swieta Lipka Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Bad Mergentheim Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Nidzica Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos