"J'adore Montreal in the summertime!" Montreal by lisa_lise

Montreal Travel Guide: 3,666 reviews and 6,834 photos

Everyone should make a summer sojourn to this city at least once in their lives. You'll be surrounded by the beautiful French language and people, sidewalk artists and street performers, a summer festival to suit every interest, and open-air restaurants and noble architecture everywhere you look. Je l'adore!

To all the VTers I had the chance to meet while I was there: thanks for having a meeting. I really enjoyed meeting all of you! If I hadn't been wiped out from the 3 flights I had that day and the day before, I would've definitely seized the chance to stay late and chat more with each of you. Maybe next summer? ;>

And finally: big, BIG thanks to Isa! You made my trip unforgettable, and I can't wait for us to be travelmates.

• Last visit to Montreal: Aug 2004
  • Intro Updated Aug 17, 2007

• chbuchie's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2005 at 2:31 AM

Lisa, des belles pages sur Montreal... ça me tente déjà de visiter cette ville !!

• JessH's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2005 at 10:45 PM

Hello Lisa! Montreal sure looks like a city with lots of charm - lovely tips & photos! and by the way: Many Happy Birthday Greetings; all the way from Dubai! Jess :-)

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Jun 9, 2005 at 10:49 AM

Yes, I did make a sojurn in Montreal in Aug '04!

• mustertal's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2005 at 4:46 AM

Now the free festivals is just what I like.Nice pages.

• MrBill's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2005 at 4:58 AM

Sounds like you had quite a good time in le belle provence, which means you'll be in practice now for the real thing? Looking forward to seeing you in France and/or Europe when you finally head this way. Otherwise it will have to be Austin City Limits. B

• rwlittle's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2004 at 8:27 PM

Haven't been to Montreal in a long while...sounds like you had a fun time!

• Marie-France's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2004 at 8:24 PM

Hey Lisa! I was just in Montreal and Quebec City last week and thinking about you. If you loved Montreal, you would probably like Quebec City too. I'll post some pictures when I have them.

• Jefie's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2004 at 8:13 AM

:o) You're very welcome! I had such a good time hanging out with you in Montreal, I can't wait to start planning our next trip! And by the way, I love your Montreal page, good job!

lisa_lise

“Nothing endures but the pleasure and texture of an instant.”

Badges & Stats in Montreal

Have you been to Montreal?

Latest Activity in Montreal