"Sweet Home Alabama" Top 5 Page for this destination Birmingham by lisa_lise
Birmingham Travel Guide: 146 reviews and 444 photos
Spent four days in Birmingham with a friend who's in a PhD program there. Birmingham surprised me with its urban offerings and laid-back, calm feel. The traffic is smooth and the people friendly. I'll definitely be back a few more times in the next couple years.
- Pros:clean city, excellent food, great hiking, friendly people
- Cons:perpetual, periodic bursts of rain--bring your brella...
- In a nutshell:great place to visit if you've got a Birmingham resident to guide you
Tried both the plain and the marble cheesecake. The marble was pretty good; the plain supreme! Super waitstaff; day-old... more travel advice
Owned by a mellow, friendly South African man. First floor is cafe furnished with African-inspired chairs and tables.... more travel advice
lisa_lise's Related Pages
Birmingham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "birmingham alabama"
- "A look in the mirror of the past - 1969"
- "A Drive Through Birmingham, Alabama"
- "A Metallic Taste - Birmingham, Alabama"
- "Sweet Home Alabama"
- "Southern Steel Mill Town"
- "The Magic City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Birmingham
- Hotels in Birmingham
- Transportation in Birmingham
- Nightlife in Birmingham
- Restaurants in Birmingham
- Shopping in Birmingham
- Warnings and Dangers in Birmingham
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Birmingham
- 9 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Birmingham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Birmingham
Top 10 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 21 reviews, 2 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 6 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Birmingham Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Toronto Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos