"Skopelos Island" Skopelos Island by AleksandraS
Skopelos Island Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 174 photos
Skopelos is one of Sporades islands and is situated between Skiathos and Alonissos, east of Pelion and north of Evia in the Aegean sea. It is probably the greenest island in Greece. It has 67km of rich rugged coastline, being 17km long and 8km wide. The International Organization of Biopolitics, on the 5th of July 1997, officially proclaimed Skopelos "Green and Blue Island", because of its green forest and the blue of the sea.
AleksandraS's Related Pages
Skopelos Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Skopelos, The Emerald of Sporade Islands"
- "Skopelos island"
- "The emerald island of Skopelos"
- "Skopelos, a Green Island"
- "The "green" island!"
- "Skopelos Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Skopelos Island
- Hotels in Skopelos Island
- Transportation in Skopelos Island
- Nightlife in Skopelos Island
- Restaurants in Skopelos Island
- Shopping in Skopelos Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Skopelos Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Skopelos Island
- 18 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Skopelos Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Skopelos Island
Photos in Skopelos IslandSee All Photos (19)
- Skopelos Island Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Thasos Island Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Thessaloniki 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Paralia 5 photos, 1 travelogue