"You have reached KastleKonfusion!" KastleKonfusion's Profile
Lately, this is where the Kernel hangs out... er... or is it holed up? Will get to this homepage once we are done with our travelogues for our 2 weeks in Philippines.
Travel is the conscious commitment to use the ticket that we were given at birth to the utmost - a ticket to destiny that is only valid for an uncertain moment like an elusive and delicate bubble which might vanish as you try to grasp it.
Just in case you are wondering what are these seahorses doing in KastleKonfusion's pixs...it's KastleKonfusion logo.
It started out as an idea to use Photoshop to transform KastleKonfusion to something suggesting confusion.
Using liquify effects on ??KastleKonfusion??, and after some 2 hours of trial and error, Voila! KastleKonfusion question-mark-seahorse-like logo is created. :D
Was it confusing or Konfusing? *lol*
Trivial: Do you know that the male seahorse carries the eggs in a brood pouch where they are fertilized and incubated until they hatch? :D
This is KastleKonfusion Chinese logo.
The 4 Chinese characters are: -
Fu - Prosperity
Sheng - Progress
Fu - Residence
Kang Fu Sheng is chosen to represent Konfusion phonetically and meaningfully.
The symbol behind the Chinese characters is another Photoshop liquified effect rendering of the Chinese characters.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 15 Reviews
- 76 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- KastleKonfusion and TravelBug_sg are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Malaysia Forum "Re: Penang for adventure..."
- Wrote a Review a jacuzzi bathroom in every room in Penang Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "a jacuzzi bathroom in every room"
- Commented on bpacker's profile page
- created a Pattaya Travel Page "More than just the pretty boys"
updated their Profile Page "You have reached KastleKonfusion!"
Top 5 Pages
- Penang Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dupax del Sur Intro, 5 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sagada 1 review, 1 photo
- Singapore 1 review
- Pattaya Intro, 1 photo