"You have reached KastleKonfusion!" KastleKonfusion's Profile

Lately, this is where the Kernel hangs out... er... or is it holed up? Will get to this homepage once we are done with our travelogues for our 2 weeks in Philippines.

Travel is the conscious commitment to use the ticket that we were given at birth to the utmost - a ticket to destiny that is only valid for an uncertain moment like an elusive and delicate bubble which might vanish as you try to grasp it.

What's with the seahorses?

Just in case you are wondering what are these seahorses doing in KastleKonfusion's pixs...it's KastleKonfusion logo.

It started out as an idea to use Photoshop to transform KastleKonfusion to something suggesting confusion.

Using liquify effects on ??KastleKonfusion??, and after some 2 hours of trial and error, Voila! KastleKonfusion question-mark-seahorse-like logo is created. :D

Was it confusing or Konfusing? *lol*

Trivial: Do you know that the male seahorse carries the eggs in a brood pouch where they are fertilized and incubated until they hatch? :D

Another fun project by Karan

This is KastleKonfusion Chinese logo.

The 4 Chinese characters are: -

Kang - Healthy
Fu - Prosperity
Sheng - Progress
Fu - Residence

Kang Fu Sheng is chosen to represent Konfusion phonetically and meaningfully.

The symbol behind the Chinese characters is another Photoshop liquified effect rendering of the Chinese characters.

• Intro Updated Jul 15, 2004

• imstress's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2007 at 5:17 AM

Happy Birthday! Hope to meet up soon :)

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2007 at 10:54 PM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul/Turkiye...I wish that you realize all your dreams good luck !!!))))

• bpacker's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2007 at 7:59 PM

Karan, it's on 16th Aug ( Thurs ), 7pm, Muthus'. We're meeting at 645, little india control station, might be a little late, since there's always late comers! Hope to see u there!

• Applelyn's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2007 at 5:42 PM

Hi Karan & Tom, the logo is sure kasaKonfusi..:P Enjoy urselves at the heart walk.

• easterntrekker's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2006 at 7:09 PM

Thank you for visiting my Thailand pages and I'm glad they were helpful. Happy travels!!

• malbella's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2006 at 8:05 PM

Hi dear, Thank you for ur comments at my cameron highlands page. We took a tour package up the tea cafe n some other places. Cost us abt if i'm not mistaken RM20 full day tour....yup the fleece jacket was my fav ;) Have a gd day aheah, gal!

• aaaarrgh's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2006 at 6:16 AM

Unfortunately I have already arranged something else for the weekend. Maybe you should contact M and L-C directly. Have fun in Cardiff if I don't see you.

• TravelBug_sg's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2006 at 6:58 PM

Happy Birthday!!!!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2006 at 7:32 PM

Birthday greetings come to you via Chicago.

• pehsan's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2005 at 7:03 PM

happy belated birthday.. thou the greetings are a little late but they are still from the bottom of my heart. pehsan from penang

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
KastleKonfusion's Profile Photo

KastleKonfusion

“It is not pleasure that makes life worth living. It is life that makes pleasure worth having. ~~ ~~ George Bernard Shaw”

Real Name