KastleKonfusion's profile photo

KastleKonfusion

Tom Karan Online Now
It is not pleasure that makes life worth living. It is life that makes pleasure worth having. ~~ ~~ George Bernard Shaw

My Favorite Pages

Penang

Sagada

Travel Map

Personal Pages (1)

imstress's Profile Photo
imstress Sep 6, 2007 at 5:17 AM

Happy Birthday! Hope to meet up soon :)

traveloturc's Profile Photo
traveloturc Sep 3, 2007 at 10:54 PM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul/Turkiye...I wish that you realize all your dreams good luck !!!))))

bpacker's Profile Photo
bpacker Aug 14, 2007 at 7:59 PM

Karan, it's on 16th Aug ( Thurs ), 7pm, Muthus'. We're meeting at 645, little india control station, might be a little late, since there's always late comers! Hope to see u there!

Applelyn's Profile Photo
Applelyn Mar 7, 2007 at 5:42 PM

Hi Karan & Tom, the logo is sure kasaKonfusi..:P Enjoy urselves at the heart walk.

easterntrekker's Profile Photo
easterntrekker Nov 23, 2006 at 7:09 PM

Thank you for visiting my Thailand pages and I'm glad they were helpful. Happy travels!!

malbella's Profile Photo
malbella Nov 16, 2006 at 8:05 PM

Hi dear, Thank you for ur comments at my cameron highlands page. We took a tour package up the tea cafe n some other places. Cost us abt if i'm not mistaken RM20 full day tour....yup the fleece jacket was my fav ;) Have a gd day aheah, gal!

aaaarrgh's Profile Photo
aaaarrgh Sep 5, 2006 at 6:16 AM

Unfortunately I have already arranged something else for the weekend. Maybe you should contact M and L-C directly. Have fun in Cardiff if I don't see you.

TravelBug_sg's Profile Photo
TravelBug_sg Sep 4, 2006 at 6:58 PM

Happy Birthday!!!!

deecat's Profile Photo
deecat Sep 3, 2006 at 7:32 PM

Birthday greetings come to you via Chicago.

pehsan's Profile Photo
pehsan Sep 5, 2005 at 7:03 PM

happy belated birthday.. thou the greetings are a little late but they are still from the bottom of my heart. pehsan from penang