"Checking out where the ancestors came from" Poschiavo by OzVisitors
Poschiavo Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 140 photos
In the mid 1800s my wifes ancestors made the journey from Switzerland to Australia looking for a new start in life and so our trip would have lacked something if we did not pay a visit to a place we had spoken much about but never thought we would see. What a beautiful part of the world.
We wanted to find the cemetary of San Carlo where some of loretta's relies were buried and so headed off for a nice 3-4 k walk, hoping to get back in time to catch our train back to Chur
OzVisitors' Related Pages
Poschiavo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Poschiavo - gateway to the south"
- "Poschiavo - Italianita in Switzerland"
- "Checking out where the ancestors came from"
- "St. Moritz to Poschiavo via the Bernina Express"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Poschiavo
- Hotels in Poschiavo
- Transportation in Poschiavo
- Restaurants in Poschiavo
- Shopping in Poschiavo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Poschiavo
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Poschiavo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Poschiavo
Photos in PoschiavoSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- State of Tasmania Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- France Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- State of Victoria Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- London Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Greece Intro, 3 photos
- Sydney Intro, 3 photos
- Pays de la Loire Intro, 3 photos
- Arles Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.