"Grimsby - Europeýs largest frozen pizza producer?" Top 5 Page for this destination Grimsby by petrax
Grimsby Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 92 photos
I lived in Grismby the autumn 2000 studying in the Grimsby College.
- Pros:Size is good, easy to travel around, good services
- Cons:Hard to get to London (6 hrs bus drive)
The Ice House in an old ice factory since 1900. Itýs a cool thing to see nearby the water front and other fish related... more travel advice
Itýs really cheap to go around with bus. When I went to school, it cost 45 pennies to school from house! more travel advice
petrax's Related Pages
Grimsby Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My 2 days in Grimsby"
- "Grimsby - Europeýs largest frozen pizza producer?"
- "The National Fishing Heritage Center."
- "GRIMSBY - GONE FISHING, LONG GONE."
- "Grimsby, 1984"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grimsby
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Grimsby?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grimsby
- Tampere Intro, 7 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grimsby Intro, 4 reviews
- Alanya Intro, 3 reviews
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Latest Grimsby hotel reviews
- St James' Hotel
- 174 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013