"Whale shark diving" Shanzu by alusru

Shanzu Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 70 photos

The dive guides told us, that with our booked 10 dives we should see one whale shark ... 90 per cent guarantee. We saw 5 whale sharks in 13 dives, that was a lot more than we could ever dream of!

Of course there are not only whale sharks to see!
To show you all these lovely underwater pictures I have to give special thanks to my very good friends Franz and Walter from Vienna and also to Nick from Germany.

• Last visit to Shanzu: Feb 2005
  • Intro Updated Feb 28, 2005

• raytor's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2006 at 2:50 AM

hmmmmmm... miss me?

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2006 at 1:00 PM

Wow, that diving experience must have been breathtaking (oops. hopefully not while diving....!!!) I know the excitement from diving and seeing those school of tiny fish, but seeing whale sharks must be awesome!

• Sheep&Co's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2006 at 1:53 PM

Fantastic photos! Have a great birthday, and happy travelling&diving

• iris2002's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2006 at 2:56 PM

WOW _ wie hast du dich denn in diesem fremden Element gefuehlt ---- SOOOO tolle Aufnahmen !!!!!!!

• sachara's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2005 at 11:22 AM

Ursula, wonderful travelogues ! Especially the turtles are stunning !

• aadil's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2005 at 2:18 AM

WOW!!! That is some lovely and interesting underwater sealife photography!!! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us on VT!!!

• Pakistaniguy's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2005 at 7:54 AM

Fantastic Under water photos! i have taken some of the similar photos while snorkelling in Red Sea in Saudi Arabia but yours are much better! Thanks for sharing them. Cheers, Umer.

• rdorekens's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2005 at 5:31 AM

Hi Ursula! Enjoy Mongolia! Great pics on your Kenya page, I am going there in August! Can't wait

• Roggeveen's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2005 at 2:06 PM

Wow, This must have been a real impressive experience. Swimming among these huge whales.

• mtncorg's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2005 at 11:42 AM

Splendid adventures indeed! Certainly a lot more to see here than the poor Adriatic! Great photos from your friends!

alusru

“I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen. ~Benjamin Disraeli”

Badges & Stats in Shanzu