"Beautiful country of happy people" Top 5 Page for this destination Fiji by Ela_S
Fiji Travel Guide: 1,018 reviews and 3,035 photos
After months in Sydney I finally managed to get some holiday! I joined my friend Anna for a wonderful trip to the islands of Fiji.
We had only 11 days, which is not enough time to explore this beautiful country. But we made most out of it! The whole experience was truly unforgettable and I have no problem recommending Fiji to anyone wanting to escape from everyday reality.
Fiji can attract many kinds of travellers. There are lots of little private island with luxury resorts, but the backpackers such as myself haven't been forgotten at all. You can easily find cheap ways of traveling. Apart from being absolutely beautiful, it's also one of the safest countries I've ever seen!
- Pros:Stunning views, friendly people; very safe and very cheap
- Cons:you need quite a lot of time to see it well
Nice quiet place situated on the beach, near the airport. There's a nice outdoor kitchen and the owner leaves some... more travel advice
If you plan to hike Lavena Coastal Walk, it's good to stay overnight in Lavena, because in that case you don't have to... more travel advice
Ela_S's Related Pages
Fiji Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My cruise to the Fiji Islands"
- "Fiji - the nearest you'll ever get to paradise"
- "Beautiful country of happy people"
- "Fiji 2003"
- "STILL BUSY !!! MORE TO COME SOON !!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fiji
- Hotels in Fiji
- Transportation in Fiji
- Nightlife in Fiji
- Restaurants in Fiji
- Shopping in Fiji
- Warnings and Dangers in Fiji
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fiji
- 23 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Fiji?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fiji
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fiji Intro, 23 reviews, 31 photos
- Sydney Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Kety Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos