"Beautiful country of happy people" Top 5 Page for this destination Fiji by Ela_S

Fiji Travel Guide: 1,006 reviews and 2,976 photos

After months in Sydney I finally managed to get some holiday! I joined my friend Anna for a wonderful trip to the islands of Fiji.

We had only 11 days, which is not enough time to explore this beautiful country. But we made most out of it! The whole experience was truly unforgettable and I have no problem recommending Fiji to anyone wanting to escape from everyday reality.

Fiji can attract many kinds of travellers. There are lots of little private island with luxury resorts, but the backpackers such as myself haven't been forgotten at all. You can easily find cheap ways of traveling. Apart from being absolutely beautiful, it's also one of the safest countries I've ever seen!

• Pros:Stunning views, friendly people; very safe and very cheap
  • Cons:you need quite a lot of time to see it well
  • Last visit to Fiji: Jun 2005
  • Intro Written Jun 29, 2005

• Alicja1's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2006 at 1:58 AM

Wkoncu zobaczylam te Twoje zdjecia z Fiji, Trzeba bylo od razu mowic ze sa na VT :-) Super, zglosze sie do Ciebie przed wyjazdem

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2006 at 6:58 AM

great tips!

• DPando's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2006 at 3:20 PM

buaa!! this is my retire place when i get older!! lol !!! great great page

• AndreSTGT's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2005 at 7:28 AM

I can't believe how much you've seen in only 11 days. i spent a month there and didn't make it to Taveuni. Caqelai is paradise, i loved it!!!

• luca76's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2005 at 11:56 AM

nice page!!! it's my dream to go to Fiji, i thinking i'm going there next year , i appreciate some your suggest so much!!!thx!!! ciao Luca

• grishaV1's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2005 at 12:59 AM

wish i could be off to fiji just now! very nice page must have been wonderful indeed...grisha :o)

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2005 at 9:46 PM

I promise myself for years, hopping over to Fiji...ah one day. what an excellent page you have here Ela..well done, tks for sharing!

Ela_S

“Fortune helps the brave.”

Badges & Stats in Fiji