"Welcome everyone!!!" Ela_S's Profile

Welcome friends, thanks for visiting! I hope you'll enjoy it here!!!

My life so far...

27 June 1980 - I was born:)

1980 - 1999 - Very happy childhood and teenage years in Kety, a small town in southern Poland.

1994 - my first foreign trip. To Slovakia with my parents and our Fiat 126p:)

1995 - first camping trip in Europe with my parents. After that it became the tradition in the family. We've been all over Italy together, several times in Corsica, also France, Spain, Germany... I guess that's how I got my travel bug!

1999 - 2004 - moved to Krakow (the best city in the world) and studied International Economics

summer 2002 - working and travelling in the USA! First flight in my life, 3 amazing months in Grand Canyon National Park and over two weeks on the road in the west of the US.

Oct - Dec 2003 - took off to Ukraine to join World Without Borders AIESEC project. I spent 2 months with people all around the globe travelling around Ukraine, presenting our countries to the school kids.

14 June 2004 - took my final exam and got my Master's degree

Sep 2004 - Sep 2005 - dreams really come true! I spent a great year studying tourism in Sydney and travelling in Australia and Fiji.

2006 - Moved to Krakow again:) Found a job as a translator / assistant in a steel company and stayed there for over a year.

2007 - Following my heart, I'm leaving Krakow and moving to the town of Tarnobrzeg. If everything goes well, I'll be teaching English and exploring eastern part of my country.

Let's see what happens next...

Me and my love!

There's a great love story to tell! Details soon!

What I've visited.

First of all - Poland :) I keep on traveling around my country and I can recommend it to everyone. Mountains, lakes, seeside, architecture... 10 places from the UNESCO World Heritage List... 23 National Parks... Busy cities and beautiful wild trails for nature-lovers..
I admit there are too many tourist attractions in Poland I haven't yet seen and my resolution is to make it up soon:)

Outside of Poland:

1994

Mala Fatra Mountains (Slovakia)

Venice, Padova, Verona (Italy), Vienna (Austria)

1995

Bavaria, Frankfurt am Main (Germany), St. Moritz, Guarda, Samnaun (Switzerland), Aosta Valley, Ceriale (Italy), Cannes, Nice (France), Monaco

1997

Venice, Ferrara, Bologna, Florence, Pisa, Mantova (Italy), Corsica (France)

1998

London, Canterbury (Great Britain)

Milan (Italy), Corsica (France)

1999

Paris, Mont St.Michel, Catalan coast (France), Figueras (Spain)

2000

Rome, Sardinia (Italy)

Barcelona (Spain)

2001

Gargano region, Naples, Pompei and Herculanum, Paestum, Amalfi, Sorrento, Ravello, Assisi (Italy)

Budapest (Hungary)

2002

Grand Canyon National Park, New York City, Yellowstone, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, California (USA)

Kaunas, Vilnius (Lithuania)

2003

Ravenna, Sicily, Calabria, Puglia, Tuscany (Italy)

Kiev, Ivano-Frankivsk, Carpathian Mountains, Odessa, Dnipropetrovsk, Yalta, Lviv (Ukraine)

2004

Utrecht, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Kinderdijk, Leiden, Wassenaar, Tilburg (Holland), Antwerp (Belgium)

Corsica (France), Verona, Parma, Maranello (Italy)

Prague (Czech Rep.)

...

26 September 2004 - Australian Dream comes true!!!

2005

Fiji (!!!)

2006

Vienna (Austria) for a very short visit

Lisbon, Sintra, Obidos, Alcobaca, Batalha, Fatima, Coimbra, Aveiro, Porto, Serra da Estrela, Algarve Coast (Portugal)

... to be continued....

My dream destinations

I should rather say: places I would like to visit sooner then the other places :)

New Zealand
Madagaskar

• Intro Updated Mar 1, 2007

• kbr61263's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2007 at 11:18 AM

now. you see, because I dont log on so often I missed your birthday, so I will wish you well very EARLY for the next one

• Joenes's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2007 at 12:04 AM

Happy Belated Birthday from Holland,Elzbieta!!!

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2007 at 5:34 AM

A warm Happy super birthday to you Elizbieta,best wishes from hot and sunny Italy.

• luca76's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2007 at 4:42 AM

ciao Elzbieta!!!i wish u happy birthday!!! have a great day!!! Luca

• vpeter's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2007 at 12:26 AM

Hi Elzbieta happy birthday to you, may all your wishes come true. Hope you have a great party. Safe and happy travels. Greetings from the Netherlands.

• Alicja1's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2006 at 1:43 AM

Bravo, VT idzie ci lepiej niz Mi :-) Pozdrowienia Kuzynko

• steevie_wanders's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2006 at 3:16 AM

hey, you're welcome. I wanted to go to Madagascar in 2001, to watch the Solar Eclipse, but couldn't make it. It sounds like a really fascinating place. Next time! You must come and see Wales if you visit Scotland ;) Is it Krakow that has the salt palace?

• aishen1208's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2006 at 1:35 AM

thanks Ela...hope you'll have a good week ahead of you...take care..

• Zanzibargirl's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2006 at 7:33 AM

Hey Ela, Happy Birthday, I hope ou had an awesome day and many happy travels for the coming year

• AmanCgan's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2006 at 2:21 AM

Hey Ela, Happy Birthday! I hope all is well. I'm still in Sydney, almost done with school. Cheers, Adam

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Ela_S's Profile Photo

Ela_S

“Fortune helps the brave.”

Real Name