"Bangkok" Top 5 Page for this destination Central & Eastern Thailand by 71stuman

Central & Eastern Thailand Travel Guide: 14,902 reviews and 35,082 photos

A Great Base To Explore From

While in Bangkok I went on a Temple and City Tour and also a Bridge Over The River Kwai Tour.

• Pros:Central Position
  • Cons:Traffic
  • In a nutshell:Bangkok offers it all
  • Last visit to Central & Eastern Thailand: May 2004
  • Intro Written Aug 28, 2004

• tropical459's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2009 at 1:16 PM

When I was in Thailand I tried to get back to my hotel but couldn't get the taxi driver to understand where it was. There was a good hour when I thought I would never manage to find the hotel again! Definately, pick up a business card.

• Myndo's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2006 at 5:23 AM

Finally a good page about Central Thailand. I came back quite recently and loved it, too.

• globerover's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2004 at 4:41 AM

you are wide travelled within Thailand, and it seems that you are the first VTer to have done the Mae Kok River Cruise ...

• littlesam1's Profile Photo
    Oct 27, 2004 at 6:25 AM

Great page. I did not realize the Bridge on the River Kwai was real. I thought it was fictional. Fascinating. Would love to see this area.

• rachel_sun's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2004 at 5:16 AM

Death Railway -my Grandads brother died building the railway here.I want to go and see it.Thailand looks amazing.

• kentishgirl's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2004 at 3:28 AM

Great page here! Fab piccies and tips.....thanks for sharing your travels in Thailand......Ali xx

• Rachael71's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2004 at 1:34 AM

Thanks for the birthday greetings! You have some good tips and photos here, and have brought back wonderful memories of my trip to Thailand. I must build those pages some day!

• SirRichard's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2004 at 4:25 AM

Good tips on Bangkok. I missed the Kwai River Bridge when I was there, maybe next ime...

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2004 at 4:25 AM

good bangkok page!

71stuman

“Live Life”

Badges & Stats in Central & Eastern Thailand

Have you been to Central & Eastern Thailand?

Latest Activity in Central & Eastern Thailand