"Lets SURF !!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Sayulita by Reynald
Sayulita Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 78 photos
Ok, so i just decide to travel an try some Surf, and Sayulita was the rigth option, travel to Puerto Vallarta and take a BUS (just $2 USD) dont take a Taxi is way too expensive, the travel time is about 1 Hr.
When in Sayulita the BUS stops next to a Bridge and a Baseball field, cross the bridge and wal the main street.
Sayulita is a small place so it doesnt matter where you stay you only walk a few blocks to the beach.
Ok, so not everyone is a surfer but you can enjoy the waves by taking a surf class, by 40USD for a private class (1.5 Hrs) you will learn to use the table, pick up the waves.
If you already know how to surf just rent a board by 5USD an hour or 20 USD by day.
- Pros:Nice people, waves and small restaurants
- Cons:the dogssss !!!!, not much to do at Night
Excatly on the Beach, great view, good food. The monday there is a Cuban Group and you can Dance Salsa. more travel advice
Reynald's Related Pages
Sayulita Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fishing... Surfing... Dining... Everything!"
- "Sayulita Surf"
- "Lets SURF !!!"
- "Surfers Paridise"
- "Catch a Wave"
- "My most favorite quiet spot in the tropical sun..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sayulita
- Hotels in Sayulita
- Transportation in Sayulita
- Restaurants in Sayulita
- Shopping in Sayulita
- Warnings and Dangers in Sayulita
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sayulita
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sayulita?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sayulita
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sayulita Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Cancún Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Estado de Chihuahua 1 review, 3 photos
- Chihuahua Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos