"Texarkana - Small Town Mindset, Big City Services" Texarkana by dirigo
Texarkana Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 49 photos
ArkLaTex is the name given to this region of Northeast Texas and Southwest Arkansas.
A compound name made up from the names of the States that border here. The Cities of Texarkana, Texas and Texarkana, Arkansas were created in the same fashion. TEXas, ARKansas LouisiANA
The LA tie-in is argueable, but when looking at a map of the State borders, It just seemed to make sense to place a town here.
- Pros:Beautiful skies, Good roads, lots of great places to eat.
- Cons:Nice place to visit... The economy here is primarily based on service industries. There's little for entertainment, and if you like the nightlife lifestyle, you'll be alone with the crickets after sunset.
- In a nutshell:Texarkana is a great place to start off a trip to anywhere in the US. Traffic is minimal, Restaurants are good quality with lots of variety, and if you have an RV it's got a few places to set up camp before you head out onto your next great adventure
Texarkana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Texarkana"
- "Texarkana - Small Town Mindset, Big City Services"
- "spartan's new Texarkana Page"
- "The great Twin City experience"
- "Texarkana, Texas"
- "10eke's new Texarkana Page"
- "~ Texarkana, Texas & Arkansas ~"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Texarkana
- Hotels in Texarkana
- Transportation in Texarkana
- Restaurants in Texarkana
- Warnings and Dangers in Texarkana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Texarkana
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Texarkana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Texarkana
No friends yet.