"At least someone's excited..." Kodachrome Basin State Park by Karnubawax
Kodachrome Basin State Park Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 66 photos
Maybe it was the fact that I was snowed out of Bryce... maybe I was just irritated 'cuz I couldn't get cigarettes in this "dry" valley... or maybe I was irritated at being chased by a ranger in a Cushman to make sure I stayed at 25 mph dispite the fact there wasn't another sole around for miles. But I really didn't see what the big deal was about. I didn't find the park to be any prettier than any of the surrounding countryside that you could see for nothing. There's nothing really outstanding about this place, except for the famous p*nis shaped rock. It's a rock, you see... shaped like a p*nis. If you are really into p*nis-shaped rocks then by all means come here (after seeing your therapist).
The only reason I could imagine coming here was if Bryce Canyon was snowed in. This is one you can skip.
Karnubawax's Related Pages
Kodachrome Basin State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Routine of Kodachrome Kamping"
- "Picture Perfect"
- "Picturesque cliffs and rocks"
- "Group Camping At Kodachrome"
- "At least someone's excited..."
- "Wind swept, under towering cliffs"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kodachrome Basin State Park
- Hotels in Kodachrome Basin State Park
- Transportation in Kodachrome Basin State Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Kodachrome Basin State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kodachrome Basin State Park
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Kodachrome Basin State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kodachrome Basin State Park
Photos in Kodachrome Basin State ParkSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Intro, 87 reviews, 159 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berkeley Intro, 10 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Canyonlands National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 34 photos
- Arches National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos
- Sedona Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Richmond Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Sears Point Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Albany Intro, 2 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- New Hampshire Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos