Canyonlands National Park Shopping Tips by Karnubawax
Canyonlands National Park Shopping: 1 reviews and 1 photos
The Needles Outpost is the only store in the Needles area, and is in fact the only store within 40 miles. It's your basic corner market in the middle of nowhere. Food and drink, batteries and film, and, perhaps most importantly, gasoline. They also have a small lunch counter which serves up soup and sandwiches. The Needles Outpost is also a campground (which I've reviewed here). The place is run by a couple, so if there's a lot going on you may just have to wait your turn.
When I was there, they were open 7 days a week, 9-5. They close at 5 o'clock SHARP. So if you need to get here I'd call first to make sure someone will be there. I'll try and find their #.
More Reviews (11)
Karnubawax's Related Pages
Canyonlands National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of the Canyons"
- "Basaic Canyonlands National Park Page"
- "Kimberlyann's Canyonlands National Park, Utah"
- "Large Park Spread Over Miles"
- "Canyonlands, Island in the Sky District"
- "The Watermelon Settlement: Canyonlands"
- "Canyonlands - Remote, Tough, and Beautiful"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Canyonlands National Park
- Hotels in Canyonlands National Park
- Transportation in Canyonlands National Park
- Restaurants in Canyonlands National Park
- Shopping in Canyonlands National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Canyonlands National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Canyonlands National Park
- 12 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Canyonlands National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Canyonlands National Park
- updated a Canyonlands National Park Travel Page "Canyonlands - Remote, Tough, and Beautiful"
- Posted in Travel Roanoke Forum "Good Place For a VT Meet in..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "White Rim Road (Island in the Sky)"
- Wrote a Review White Rim Road (Island in the Sky) in Canyonlands National Park Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Intro, 87 reviews, 159 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berkeley Intro, 10 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Canyonlands National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 34 photos
- Arches National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos
- Sedona Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Richmond Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Sears Point Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Albany Intro, 2 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- New Hampshire Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos