"A Day In Queens" Top 5 Page for this destination Queens by Karnubawax
Queens Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 206 photos
I just had a quick day in Queens on my latest NYC trip. I'm a big stadium geek, so I had to go to Shea while I was here, and I decided to make a day out of it by first going to the Queens Museum of Art in Flushing Meadows Corona Park, which is just south of the stadium. I was particularly interested in seeing the New York City Panorama, which is the largest architectural scale model in the world.
...And I did it all! Just one day, but enough to get a little taste of New York outside of Manhattan.
In addition to the Queens Museum of Art, Flushing Meadows Corona Park contains the NY Hall of Science, Queens Botanical... more travel advice
Karnubawax's Related Pages
Queens Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Softer Boro"
- "Multi-cultural Queens"
- "Scenes From Queens"
- "A Day In Queens"
- "Queens- the outer borough"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Queens
- Hotels in Queens
- Transportation in Queens
- Nightlife in Queens
- Restaurants in Queens
- Shopping in Queens
- Warnings and Dangers in Queens
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Queens
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Queens?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Queens
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Intro, 87 reviews, 159 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berkeley Intro, 10 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Canyonlands National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 34 photos
- Arches National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos
- Sedona Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Richmond Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Sears Point Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Albany Intro, 2 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- New Hampshire Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos