"Great Beach" Treasure Island by vhasouth
Treasure Island Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 43 photos
Going to Treasure Island was definately an adventure for our family. We stayed at a wonderful motel, The Thunderbird. Everything was extremely laid back there. Several restuarants were within walking distance. We drove to Siesta Key 1 afternoon to enjoy the sunset. We snorkeled collected shells and even brought back 30 ormore sand dollars that we found alive.
- Pros:Excellent sunsets. Reasonable motel rates.
- Cons:The beach is not just wide...you could land an airplane between the motels and the water and possibly have room for a hanger or two.
- In a nutshell:Treasure Island is a good throw back to what "old" Florida used to be.
vhasouth's Related Pages
Treasure Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Florida's Best Kept Secret"
- "What a treasure!!!"
- "Great Beach"
- "Treasure Island, Florida"
- "Treasure Island"
- "Treasure Island Beach"
- "Treasure Island, my new home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Treasure Island
- Hotels in Treasure Island
- Transportation in Treasure Island
- Restaurants in Treasure Island
- Shopping in Treasure Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Treasure Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Treasure Island
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Treasure Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Treasure Island
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gatlinburg Intro, 20 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siesta Key Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Jekyll Island Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Chicago Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Tennessee 1 review