"Red Lodge, gateway to the Beartooth" Red Lodge by melissa_bel
Red Lodge Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 47 photos
Nestled at the foot of the Beartooth Mountains range, Red Lodge is a charming, unpretentious moutain resort town.
Famous for being "Billings' ski resort" (it's only 60-70 miles away), the town is rules by skiers and snowboarders during the winter. In the summer, Red Lodge is the starting point if the Beartooth Scenic By-way (online soon), one of the most beautiful drive in the country and the only eastern access to Yellowstone National Park.
For more about Red Lodge: http://www.redlodge.com
melissa_bel's Related Pages
Red Lodge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cook City Highway"
- "Red Lodge, gateway to the Beartooth"
- "Red Lodge"
- "Rock Creek"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Red Lodge
- Hotels in Red Lodge
- Transportation in Red Lodge
- Nightlife in Red Lodge
- Restaurants in Red Lodge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Red Lodge
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Red Lodge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Red Lodge
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 73 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 33 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helena Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montana Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Majahual Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- United States of America Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Romania Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos, 2 travelogues