"A taste of Alaska" Hyder by melissa_bel
Hyder Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 72 photos
Our roadtrip through British Columbia was supposed to get to the Yukon. Unfortunately, it was not be. But when we were at a gas station in Prince George, a lady working there advised us to go west and take a detour to Steward-Hyder border in Southern Alaska. And boy, were we glad we followed her advice!
- Pros:Beautiful scenery, opportunity to spot Grizzly and black bear, beautiful glacier
- Cons:It's quite remote.
melissa_bel's Related Pages
Hyder Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hyder - BEARS fishing"
- "We just happened upon Hyder"
- "A taste of Alaska"
- "MRojahn's new Hyder Page"
- "Stewart / Hyder"
- "Hyder...."the end of the world""
- "Bears fishing"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hyder
- Hotels in Hyder
- Nightlife in Hyder
- Restaurants in Hyder
- Warnings and Dangers in Hyder
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hyder
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Hyder?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hyder
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 73 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 33 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helena Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montana Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Majahual Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- United States of America Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Romania Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos, 2 travelogues