"debemaks's homepage" debemaks's Profile
Lerici is a cosy town near to the 5 Terre area, on the Gulf of Poets.
It's just laying among the see, there's some beaches (some free and few to pay) and many many hidden rocky beach just to reach with a boat or a kayak or walking down the hills.
On the night in the summer time all the people meet in Piazza Garibaldi, the main square in Lerici. Almost all the bars and resturants lay on this square. The fun go on till late in the night!!
The seaside walks and the "Molo" keep you alive both in daylight & nights.
On the nears of Lerici you can find many cosy towns full of traditions and good foods!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 8 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Paphos Forum "Re: Stay in Paphos and Day trip..."
- Wrote a Review Manneken Pis about Manneken Pis in Brussels Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Manneken Pis"
- created a Brussels Travel Page "Little cosy town"
created their Profile Page "debemaks's homepage"
Top 10 Pages
- Kitzbühel Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Brussels Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Skiathos Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Copenhagen Intro, 1 review
- Vienna Intro, 1 review
- Stockholm Intro, 1 review
- Lagos Intro, 1 photo
- Alvor Intro, 1 photo
- Tallinn County Intro, 1 review
- Ayamonte Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.