"San Carlos Mexico" San Carlos by EllenH
San Carlos Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 25 photos
I went to San Carlos in 1982 after working a stint at the Grand Canyon, fell in love with the place so when I got married in 1983 went back to the same place on my honeymoon. Decided to take the kids 18 years later in 2001.
OK it was kind of gross after spring break and it was 100 degrees and it smelled bad, but this picture is nicely deceiving and it would look like this most of the year.
- Pros:Its warm and friendly
- Cons:Too many tourists
- In a nutshell:It was my honeymoon, hey fond memories
sandals and bathing suit even in the fall good camera, beautiful place beach towel pesos for tequila.....lol more travel advice
We ate here on a trip in 1983 and again in 2001. First of all 18 years in a restaurant is staying power, I don't know... more travel advice
EllenH's Related Pages
San Carlos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Carlos Mexico"
- "San Carlos Nuevo Guaymas"
- "San Carlos"
- "San Carlos diving trip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Carlos
- Hotels in San Carlos
- Nightlife in San Carlos
- Restaurants in San Carlos
- Warnings and Dangers in San Carlos
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in San Carlos
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to San Carlos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Carlos
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montana Intro, 25 reviews, 30 photos
- Croatia Intro, 1 review, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manarola Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Butte Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bozeman Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isola d' Ischia Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Walla Walla Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Florence Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Hamilton Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Iceland Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos