"Closest "Big" city" Top 5 Page for this destination Spokane by EllenH
Spokane Travel Guide: 147 reviews and 229 photos
Living in small town Montana, Missoula at an hour away is the nearest city. It does have the University of Montana and about 40,000 people but that is hardly a big city. 4 hours west is the city of Spokane.
We found ourselves there on several occasions because they have the Shriners childrens hospital.(let me just add, the greatest organization on earth) But in doing so we got to know a bit of the city. The Spokane river runs right through the downtown and they have a fabulous park built around it.
- Pros:Big city
- Cons:big city
- In a nutshell:Maybe you have to live in a small town to understand that one....
The downtown area of Spokane is a huge shopping area, blocks and blocks of stores and theaters, and restaurants. It is... more travel advice
EllenH's Related Pages
Spokane Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Closest "Big" city"
- "Spokane Washington & surrounding areas"
- "Spokane, Washington State"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Spokane
- Hotels in Spokane
- Transportation in Spokane
- Nightlife in Spokane
- Restaurants in Spokane
- Shopping in Spokane
- Warnings and Dangers in Spokane
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Spokane
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Spokane?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Spokane
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montana Intro, 25 reviews, 30 photos
- Croatia Intro, 1 review, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manarola Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Butte Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bozeman Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isola d' Ischia Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Walla Walla Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Florence Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Hamilton Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Iceland Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos