Hamilton Restaurant Tips by EllenH
Hamilton Restaurants: 7 reviews and 10 photos
the old bar is kind of our lunch counter
ok im so prejudiced because i have worked at the spice for a long time but we are so the best and coolest place in town...(that would be why i work there) also live music from missoula on wed. nights, not advertising but if you were in hamilton this is where you would want to go.
Favorite Dish: my most favorite and when i get to eat there (not working) is the beef tenderloin filet. hands down the best steak ever. hand cut montana beef doesn't get much better then that.
Address: 163 south 2nd st
Comparison: about average
Directions: downtown hamilton
More Reviews (7)
EllenH's Related Pages
Hamilton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HEY HAMILTON! HEY EllenH"
- "Hamilton Montana"
- "Hamilton - 2 days, never enough!"
- "Jasper In Montana"
- "Home to the lovely Ellen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hamilton
- Hotels in Hamilton
- Nightlife in Hamilton
- Restaurants in Hamilton
- Warnings and Dangers in Hamilton
- See All...
Explore the World
- Dalmatia - Sibenik Region Hotels
- Ludo Hotels
- Cintano Hotels
- Eger Hotels
- Nags Head
- Hoi An
- North Pole
Badges & Stats in Hamilton
- 8 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 80 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Hamilton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hamilton
Photos in HamiltonSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montana Intro, 25 reviews, 30 photos
- Croatia Intro, 1 review, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manarola Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Butte Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bozeman Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isola d' Ischia Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Walla Walla Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Florence Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Hamilton Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Iceland Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos