"College town" Top 5 Page for this destination Bozeman by EllenH
Bozeman Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 74 photos
Bozeman is a very outdoor town filled with college students. Summer hiking, kayaking, biking, and winter skiing.
- Pros:Lots to do
- Cons:much traffic (for Montana)
We wanted to drink a beer but we had our dog with us. We found this place with outdoor seating where the dog was welcome... more travel advice
Two locations in Bozeman, one on college ave right across from the university, the other in the Rocking R bar downtown... more travel advice
EllenH's Related Pages
Bozeman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bozeman, Finally!"
- "College town"
- "Beautiful Bozeman"
- "Excellent Bozeman Resource"
- "Go Cats!"
- "Bozeman - where's Bozeman?"
- "Mountains, mountains, mountains"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bozeman
- Hotels in Bozeman
- Transportation in Bozeman
- Restaurants in Bozeman
- Shopping in Bozeman
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bozeman
- 8 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Bozeman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bozeman
Photos in BozemanSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montana Intro, 25 reviews, 30 photos
- Croatia Intro, 1 review, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manarola Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Butte Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bozeman Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isola d' Ischia Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Walla Walla Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Florence Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Hamilton Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Iceland Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos